POSTED BY MOSCOT
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! The MOSCOT family is ready to kick off 2013 with our New Year's resolutions! But we're tired of the usual suspects — lose weight, quit bad habits, swear less, etc.! Sure, we're really, really
hoping we'll head to the gym more often, but our team's other resolutions sound like MUCH MORE FUN!
- Learn a new language. Hello, ¡Hola, Nǐ hǎo, Alo, Hei!
- Take up yoga. Clear minds increase productivity, creativity, and many other –itys.
- Go to a museum at least once a quarter! Who wants to join?
- See a live show — whether it be an on/off-Broadway musical, play, or concert.
- Travel and explore...another country, continent, the Arctic, or even the next city/state over. Roadddd trippp!
What are YOUR New Year's Resolutions for 2013?