MOSCOT, BLENDS UPTOWN STYLING AND DOWNTOWN SENSIBILITY FOR ULTRA SLEEK, ULTRA HIP NEW LINE OF BRANDED GLASSES: THE MOSCOT SPIRIT
New Collection Pays Homage to the Wildly Popular “MOSCOT Originals” While Incorporating Modern Styling
– Finally something Downtowners and Uptowners can agree on! Venerable optician and New York City Institution, MOSCOT, today announces MOSCOT Spirit, its newest line of branded eyewear. The new collection seamlessly blends classic elements of the MOSCOT Originals Line with progressive styling to create a look that is bold, edgy and timeless, all at the same time.
The MOSCOT Spirit line launches with six featured styles – The Saja and The Kimmel, made expressly for women, The Zaso and The Indig, unisex styles, and The Emile and The Hesh, for men:
– A modified cat eye that is sexy, flattering and bold, but won’t overwhelm the face. Perfect for the smart, sexy woman who isn’t afraid to flaunt both! Think Scarlett Johansson. Available in Burgundy.
– Sex appeal, intelligence and femininity – this sophisticated frame strikes the right balance between the three, making them the perfect pair for a perfect lady. Think Nicole Kidman. Available in Tortoise Rose.
– A study in contrasts, this unisex frame is soft around the edges, but thick across the temple. Its chunkiness gives it an edge, but the tailored styling reins it in. It’s a shout, not a scream. Think Daniel Craig (that’s Bond to you) or Ms. Angelina Jolie. Available in Translucent Olive Green and Crystal.
– Though the most progressive in terms of coloration, its über stylish without being in your face. This laminated, semi-rimless, unisex frame is made for the smart dresser with an edge. Think Kate Walsh, or Ellen Degeneres. Available in Black/Orange, Black/Teal, Olive, and Light Brown.
– Bold and rectangular, this frame was made for men who know how to wear glasses. Great with a suit, or something trendier, the dark, moody frames are pure style. Think Clive Owen. Available in Black and Navy.
– Similar to the Emile but bigger, fuller and more angular. This frame is contemporary yet refined - the true evolution of a MOSCOT Original. It’s the ideal pair for the consummate gentleman. Think George Clooney. Available in Black and Tortoise.